Take part in the H2ome Smart Program to receive expert advice on how to save water in your household, easily and as affordable as possible.
What is H2ome Smart?
It is a free program to help your household save water through small every day changes and tailored advice. 20,000 households in Perth, Geraldton, the North West and Great Southern Regions, have already taken part in the program and achieved outstanding water savings.
A h2ome smart consultant will coach your household through the program, and you will gain access too:
- Information and resources
- Tailored water efficiency retrofits for your home
- Personalised feedback on your water use
- Sustainable living events hosted by Josh Byrne, WA presenter on ABC TV’s Gardening Australia program
- Waterwise gardening workshops hosted by Green Skills
- The chance to win a variety of prizes to the value of $500 and a grand champion $1,000 prize package of waterwise products of your choice.
You will also learn how to monitor and record your household’s water use and may be eligible to receive waterwise products for your home, including the supply and installation of free showerheads and tap aerators
Is there an H2ome Smart Program in my region?
- Bremer Bay
- Port Denison
- Two Rocks
* Only households in selected Geraldton suburbs that have not participated in previous rounds of H2ome Smart will be invited.
** Derby and Exmouth residents are only eligible for free waterwise products and leak repairs.
How will I know how much water I have saved?
During the program, we will read your meter every 6 to 8 weeks to track any changes in your water use and provide personalised feedback to help your household achieve maximum savings. We will keep you informed of your results by phone, email or letter.
Need more information?
To find out more about the program, news updates, prizes and what's available in your town click here. Alternatively
Thanks for deciding to sign up for
We just need a few details to get you started.