Find your watering days here. Our watering rosters are in place to reduce water use. No matter the time of year or where you live, remember to stick to your watering roster.
Find watering days for...
- From 1 June - 31 August a winter sprinkler ban applies to all scheme and bore water users in Perth, Mandurah and some parts of the South West – find out more here
- If you live outside the winter sprinkler ban area, remember to:
- Only use sprinklers between 6pm and 9am on your watering days
- Water once on your watering days
- Water your garden in the morning, so that water soaks into the roots and is available throughout the day.