Do you have a genuine passion for helping others? Then join our customer service team and kick-start your career!
You can gain valuable skills and experience by becoming a Water Corporation customer service representative.
Why work for us?
- Sustainability is a key principle of our organisation. When we make decisions, we make them for both the present and the future – in terms of water needs and services, the economy, the community and the environment
- We offer a highly competitive base salary
- We offer free onsite parking and have public transport close by
Our people are our most valuable investment. We will provide you with the skills necessary to be a customer service representative and help you to develop your career.
Who is eligible to apply?
- You must have a Year 10 Certificate or relevant experience in customer service
- You should enjoy working with people and being part of a team
- You need to possess good verbal and written communication skills, be committed and enthusiastic
- If your application is progressed you will be need to attend a profiling and reasoning aptitude test, as well as drug and alcohol clearance
We also value strong computer skills and an interest in environmental conservation.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please submit your expression of interest telling us a little about you – who you are, your career aspirations and the attributes you will bring to the role.
We accept expressions of interest all year round, with submissions considered as roles become available.
Register your interest