Considering a career with Water Corporation? We put safety first and support our employees to develop long term, exciting careers with brilliant benefits and a flexible work environment.
We encourage our employees to achieve challenging but realistic goals and we consistently recognise and reward great performance. We also offer attractive employee benefits, working conditions and training and development opportunities.
We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace of the future. We understand that unique perspectives, ideas and contributions only strengthen our workforce and are recognised and valued. We encourage applications supporting our key priority communities - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, women and people with disability. For people with disability, we are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment enabling full participation in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering reasonable adjustments.
If you have particular requirements that need to be met in order to submit your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remuneration and benefits
- Access to long service leave pro rata after 3 years of service
- Paid and unpaid parental leave
- Extra superannuation employer co-contributions
- Superannuation payments whilst on parental leave
- Salary packaging
- Discounts on a variety of goods and services
Flexible work environment
- Ability to purchase additional leave of up to 12 weeks or work 4 years at a reduced salary and take the fifth year off as paid leave.
Training and development
- Structured annual performance and development process
- In-house training
- Leadership development courses
- Financial assistance with further formal study
Health and lifestyle
- Staff social club.
- Corporate Health Program
- Onsite gym at head office
- Employee Assistance Program
White Ribbon Workplace
As part of our commitment to creating a safer workplace for both men and women, we have implemented a Family and Domestic Violence Policy. In addition, we achieved White Ribbon Workplace Accreditation in December 2018. We understand that violence affects individuals at work and are committed to ensuring our people are supported to maintain their financial security, wellbeing and safety in the workplace.