Considering a career with Water Corporation? We put safety first and support our employees to develop long term, exciting careers with brilliant benefits and a flexible work environment.
We encourage our employees to achieve challenging but realistic goals and we consistently recognise and reward great performance. We also offer attractive employee benefits, working conditions and training and development opportunities.
We support a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage all people to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disability, youth, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and the LGBTI community.
If you have particular requirements that need to be met in order to submit your application, please email email@example.com.
Remuneration and benefits
- Access to long service leave pro rata after 3 years of service.
- Paid and unpaid parental leave.
- Extra superannuation employer co-contributions.
- Salary packaging.
- Discounts on a variety of goods and services.
Flexible work environment
- Part-time work and job sharing arrangements.
- Flexible working hours – tailor your hours to suit your individual needs.
- Ability to purchase additional leave of up to 12 weeks or work 4 years at a reduced salary and take the fifth year off as paid leave.
Training and development
- Structured annual performance and development process.
- In-house training.
- Leadership development courses.
- Financial assistance with further formal study.
Health and lifestyle
- Staff social club.
- Corporate Health Program.
- Onsite gym at head office.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Outward Bound Family Program.