Below are the terms and conditions for our customer survey prize draw .
Watermark Survey 2019
- This survey is being run by Water Corporation of Western Australia (ABN 28 003 434 917) (Water Corporation).
- Entry into this survey is free.
- By entering this survey, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- This survey closes at 11:59pm on 24 May 2019.
- The winner will be selected at random on 27 May 2019.
- To be eligible, entrants must:
- at the time of entry, be 18 years of age or over; and
- occupy a residential property within Western Australia which is serviced by Water Corporation and/or have responsibility for the payment of the/a Water Corporation water use and service charge bill.
- Prize winners:
- will be selected at random by the marketing coordinator when the survey has closed
- will be notified by telephone/mail or email. No proxies will be accepted and proof of identity, to the satisfaction of Water Corporation, may be required.
- Each prize:
- consists of one (1) $100 Visa gift card valid until March 2023
- there are a total of two (2) $100 Visa gift card to give away.
is not negotiable or redeemable for cash.
- will be sent via registered post to the winner.
- Water Corporation’s decision regarding the prize winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees1 (including contract and agency staff) of Water Corporation and their immediate families2 are not eligible to be in the draw for the gift card.
- If Water Corporation is unable to locate a prize winner and/or the prize winner does not collect their prize within fourteen (14) days of the original prize draw, Water Corporation will conduct a re-draw in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Water Corporation shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct and consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of entering this survey or using any of the prizes.
- This terms of the Gaming and Wagering Commission Regulations 1988 Regulation 36A Prescribed Conditions Trade Promotion Lottery apply to this.
1 Employees, contract and agency staff includes all those recorded on Water Corporation SAP HR database.
2 Immediate family shall be deemed to include mother, father, son, daughter, brother, sister, husband, wife or de-facto husband or wife, living at the same residential address as the employee, contract or agency staff.