Below are the terms and conditions for the prize draw for our customer survey
- This competition is being run by the Water Corporation of Western Australia (ABN 28 003 434 917) (Water Corporation).
- Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within the Water Corporation promotional advertisements for this competition form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into this competition is free.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition commences on 31/01/2018 and closes on 09/02/2018.
- To be eligible, entrants must:
- at the time of entry, be 18 years of age or over; and
- have completed the Customer Survey by 09/02/2018
- Entrants may only enter this competition once.
- Prize winners:
- will be selected at random.
- will be notified by mail and/or email. No proxies will be accepted and proof of identity, to the satisfaction of Water Corporation, may be required.
- agree to participate in publicity or advertising, as requested, at no cost or expense to Water Corporation.
- agree to have their name, profile image and competition entry published in association with this competition in both printed and digital publications as required by the Water Corporation.
- consists of one $500 Coles Myer gift card.
- are not negotiable or redeemable for cash.
- will be drawn on 16/02/2018.
- The Water Corporation’s decision regarding the prize winner will be final.
- Employees1 (including contract and agency staff) of Water Corporation and their immediate families2 are not eligible to enter or to win any prize offered in this competition.
- If the Water Corporation is unable to locate a prize winner and/or the prize winner does not collect their prize within thirty days of the original prize draw, the Water Corporation will conduct a re-draw in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Water Corporation shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct and consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of entering this competition or using any of the prizes.
- The Water Corporation reserves the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you are aware of any changes.
1 Employees, contract and agency staff includes all those recorded on Water Corporation SAP HR database.
2 Immediate family shall be deemed to include mother, father, son, daughter, brother, sister, husband, wife or de-facto husband or wife, living at the same residential address as the employee, contract or agency staff.