Read the full terms and conditions for our current competitions.
Watermark March/April 2020
Win $100 to spend on waterwise plants
- This competition is being run by Water Corporation of Western Australia (ABN 28 003 434 917) (Water Corporation).
- Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within Water Corporation promotional advertisements for this competition form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into this competition is free.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition commences at 12:01am on 01 March 2020 and closes at 11:59pm on 19 May 2020.
- To be eligible, entrants must:
- at the time of entry, be 18 years of age or over; and
- occupy a residential property within Western Australia which is serviced by Water Corporation and/or have responsibility for the payment of the/a Water Corporation water use and service charge bill.
- Entrants may enter this competition more than once. However, each entrant can only win one prize.
- Prize winners:
- will be selected at random.
- will be notified by mail and/or email. No proxies will be accepted and proof of identity, to the satisfaction of Water Corporation, may be required.
- agree to participate in publicity or advertising, as requested, at no cost or expense to Water Corporation.
- agree to have their name, profile image and competition entry published in association with this competition in both printed and digital publications as required by Water Corporation.
- Each prize:
- consists of two (2) $100 visa gift cards to be spent on waterwise plants of your choice;
- is not negotiable or redeemable for cash
- the winner will be selected at random on 20 May 2020
- will be send via registered post to the winner
- Water Corporation’s decision regarding the prize winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees (including contract and agency staff) of Water Corporation and their immediate families are not eligible to enter or to win any prize offered in this competition.
- If Water Corporation is unable to locate a prize winner and/or the prize winner does not collect their prize within fourteen days of the original prize draw, Water Corporation will conduct a re-draw in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Water Corporation shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct and consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of entering this competition or using any of the prizes.
- This terms of the Gaming and Wagering Commission Regulations 1988 Regulation 36A Prescribed Conditions Trade Promotion Lottery apply to this competition.
- Entry into this competition shall be deemed acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.
Employees, contract and agency staff includes all those recorded on Water Corporation SAP HR database.
 Immediate family shall be deemed to include mother, father, son, daughter, brother, sister, husband, wife or de-facto husband or wife, living at the same residential address as the employee, contract or agency staff.