Read the full terms and conditions for our current competitions.
Watermark March/April 2019
Win one of four double passes to Black Swan State Theatre Company’s ‘The Torrents’
1. This competition is being run by the Water Corporation of Western Australia (ABN 28 003 434 917) (Water Corporation).
2. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within the Water Corporation promotional advertisements for this competition form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry into this competition is free.
4. By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
5. This competition commences at 12:01am on 01 March 2019 and closes at 11:59pm on 31 May 2019.
6. To be eligible, entrants must:
at the time of entry, be 18 years of age or over; and
occupy a residential property within Western Australia which is serviced by the Water Corporation and/or have responsibility for the payment of the/a Water Corporation water use and service charge bill.
7. Entrants may enter this competition more than once. However, each entrant can only win one prize.
8. Prize winners:
- will be selected at random by the marketing coordinator choosing an online and postal winner when applicable.
- will be notified by telephone/mail or email. No proxies will be accepted and proof of identity, to the satisfaction of Water Corporation, may be required.
- agree to participate in publicity or advertising, as requested, at no cost or expense to Water Corporation.
- agree to have their name, profile image and competition entry published in association with this competition in both printed and digital publications as required by the Water Corporation.
9. Each prize:
- consists of one double pass to Black Swan State Theatre’s: The Torrents
- There are a total of 4 double passes to give away.
- can only be redeemed on Friday 21 June 2019.
- is not negotiable or redeemable for cash.
- the winner will be selected at random on 04 June 2019.
- The tickets are to be collected from the box office on Friday 21 June 2019.
10. Water Corporation’s decision regarding the prize winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Employees (including contract and agency staff) of Water Corporation and their immediate families  are not eligible to enter or to win any prize offered in this competition.
12. If the Water Corporation is unable to locate a prize winner and/or the prize winner does not collect their prize within fourteen days of the original prize draw, the Water Corporation will conduct a re-draw in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
13. Water Corporation shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct and consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of entering this competition or using any of the prizes
15. This terms of the Gaming and Wagering Commission Regulations 1988 Regulation 36A Prescribed Conditions Trade Promotion Lottery apply to this competition.
16. Entry into this competition shall be deemed acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.
Employees, contract and agency staff includes all those recorded on Water Corporation SAP HR database.
 Immediate family shall be deemed to include mother, father, son, daughter, brother, sister, husband, wife or de-facto husband or wife, living at the same residential address as the employee, contract or agency staff.