Read the full terms and conditions for our current competitions.
Social media July/August 2018
Win a double pass to the 2018 Perth Science Festival.
- This competition is being run by the Water Corporation of Western Australia (ABN 28 003 434 917) (Water Corporation).
- Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within the Water Corporation promotional advertisements for this competition form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into this competition is free.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition commences at 3:00pm on 30 July 2018 and closes at 11:59pm on 8 August 2018.
- To be eligible, entrants must:
- Entrants may enter this competition more than once. However, each entrant can only win one prize.
- Prize winners:
- will be selected at random.
- will be notified by direct message. No proxies will be accepted and proof of identity, to the satisfaction of Water Corporation, may be required.
- agree to participate in publicity or advertising, as requested, at no cost or expense to Water Corporation.
- agree to have their name, profile image and competition entry published in association with this competition in both printed and digital publications as required by the Water Corporation.
- consists of one (1) double pass for Perth Science Festival 2018, valid for one day only.
- is not negotiable or redeemable for cash.
- the winner will be selected at random on 14 August 2018.
- Water Corporation’s decision regarding the prize winners will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees1 (including contract and agency staff) of Water Corporation and their immediate families2 are not eligible to enter or to win any prize offered in this competition.
- If Water Corporation is unable to locate a prize winner and/or the prize winner does not collect their prize within two (2) days of the original prize draw, Water Corporation will conduct a re-draw in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Water Corporation shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct and consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of entering this competition or using any of the prizes.
- This terms of theGaming and Wagering Commission Regulations 1988 Regulation 36A Prescribed Conditions Trade Promotion Lottery apply to this competition.
- Entry into this competition shall be deemed acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.