Read the full terms and conditions for our current competitions.
Watermark May/June 2019
Win $100 to spend on waterwise products
- This competition is being run by Water Corporation of Western Australia (ABN 28 003 434 917) (Water Corporation).
- Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within Water Corporation promotional advertisements for this competition form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into this competition is free.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition commences at 12:01am on 01 May 2019 and closes at 11:59pm on 15 July 2019
- To be eligible, entrants must:
- at the time of entry, be 18 years of age or over; and
- occupy a residential property within Western Australia which is serviced by Water Corporation and/or have responsibility for the payment of a Water Corporation water use and/or service charge bill.
- Entrants may enter this competition more than once. However, each entrant can only win one prize.
- Prize winners:
- will be selected at random.
- will be notified by mail and/or email. No proxies will be accepted and proof of identity, to the satisfaction of Water Corporation, may be required.
- agree to participate in publicity or advertising, as requested, at no cost or expense to Water Corporation.
- agree to have their name, profile image and competition entry published in association with this competition in both printed and digital publications as required by Water Corporation.
- The prize:
- consists of one (1) $100 visa gift card to be spent on a waterwise product of your choice;
- is not negotiable or redeemable for cash;
- winner will be selected at random on 17 July 2019; and
- will be sent via registered post to the winner.
- Water Corporation’s decision regarding the prize winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees1 (including contract and agency staff) of Water Corporation and their immediate families2 are not eligible to enter or to win any prize offered in this competition.
- If Water Corporation is unable to locate a prize winner and/or the prize winner does not collect their prize within thirty days of the original prize draw, Water Corporation will conduct a re-draw in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Water Corporation shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct and consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of entering this competition or using any of the prizes.
- The terms of the Gaming and Wagering Commission Regulations 1988 Regulation 36A Prescribed Conditions Trade Promotion Lottery apply to this competition.
- Entry into this competition shall be deemed acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.
1 Employees, contract and agency staff includes all those recorded on Water Corporation SAP HR database.
2 Immediate family shall be deemed to include mother, father, son, daughter, brother, sister, husband, wife or de-facto husband or wife, living at the same residential address as the employee, contract or agency staff.