Review the guidelines for the application process and eligibility criteria for our Kimberley Community Grants.
Objectives of the Kimberley Community Grants
- Support the long term development, growth and vitality of the Kimberley.
- Build an appreciation of nature and an awareness of the preciousness of water.
- Provide the opportunity for community to identify and respond to local issues.
- Empower the community to take an active role in improving their quality of life.
- Foster community involvement and wellbeing.
General grants queries
If you would like to speak with someone the grants scheme, please contact North West Region Customer and Stakeholder team member on (08) 9186 8266 or email email@example.com.