You can submit building and service connection applications and as well as requests for e-plans online using BuilderNet.
BuilderNet allows you to lodge your building applications online and the approvals are provided electronically.
You can also request water and wastewater services online and download e-plans showing the location of sewer mains and junctions for sewered properties.
Lodge building applications and get quotes
You can submit your building applications to us through BuilderNet and this includes approvals or quotations for:
- alterations or additions to existing buildings
- single residential
- multi-residential or commercial developments including associated water service connections and sewer junctions
- minor plans for non-habitable structures – e.g. swimming pools, patios and gazebos, garages, carports and retaining walls.
Find out how to lodge a building application
Water and wastewater services
You can also request:
- new water meters or services – e.g. fire services, temporary services and sub-meters
- work on existing water meters or services – e.g. relocations and disconnections
- new sewer junctions
- sewer conversions (i.e. connecting existing buildings to the main sewer).
Find out how to apply for services
These are electronic plans showing the location of water and sewer mains, system connections and other Water Corporation infrastructure near properties. They are provided in PDF format and are useful to surveyors, developers, builders, consulting engineers, plumbers, hydraulic consultants, architects, local government and real estate agents. To locate our water, wastewater and drainage mains you need to order an e-plan from us.
Find out how to read an e-plan
You can log in as a Guest User, or register if you will be using BuilderNet regularly.
Start using BuilderNet