Contact us for advice about your development

We can provide advice on building, subdivision and land planning projects in WA.

13 13 95 - 8am–5pm weekdays

Email us

Contact our Building Services team for enquiries about applications to build and/or water or sewerage connections.

You can also submit your application to build or for water and sewerage connections via our online self-service system, BuilderNet. If you are not a regular BuilderNet user, use our 'Guest account' option to log in.

Submit your application now

9420 2099 - 8.30am–5pm weekdays

Email us

Contact our Land Servicing team for advice about subdivisions and how to service your project.

You can also use our online forms to:

Request advice for your project

Request online payment of the fees for your subdivision agreement

9420 2099 - 8.30am–5pm weekdays

Email us

Contact our Land Planning team for advice if you are:

  • undertaking statutory or strategic planning for a new urban area
  • re-planning an existing area
  • assessing the feasibility of your rezoning or development.

Please use our online form to submit your request for advice.

Request land planning advice