Using recycled water in place of scheme
How can you do this?
Why we acted
In keeping with the company's commitment to being a global leader in corporate sustainability we implement innovative technologies and practices to preserve scarce resources including reducing water consumption per unit of production.
Tronox Sustainability Webpage
Tronox is a fully integrated titanium minerals producer and manufacturer.
At our operations in Western Australia we extract and process rich mineral sands into a range of valuable products including ilmenite, zircon, rutile and titanium dioxide pigment that are exported to international markets.
As part of the Tronox values and behaviours we take responsibility for sustainability and environmental stewardship and encourage a culture of continuous improvement
Assess your use
How we did it
- Build-up of water saving consciousness within staff
- Facilitated the change by liaising with the planning and maintenance teams
- Water Corporation stickers and posters
What we are doing now
- Annual Water Efficiency Management Plan updates
- Feasibility assessments of identified projects
- Inclusion into business plan to ensure available resources
- Tronox values and behaviours
Who to contact
If you would like more information on water efficiency in your business please email us.