Apply for new hydrant standpipe hire and licence.
Preparing your application
This application form for a hydrant standpipe cannot be submitted without all of the required documentation. Please ensure you have the following documents (in either PDF, PNG or JPEG format) before you start:
- Customer account number (for existing customers).
- A copy of the principal contact’s drivers licence or passport.
- A copy of your business public liability insurance certificate.
- Evidence there are no suitable alternative water sources if the use is for dust suppression.
- A copy of the Police Report if applying to replace a stolen standpipe.
- A copy of the wastewater permit if the water will be disposed of via discharge to a sewer or stormwater.
DO NOT close the application until you have selected the 'Submit' button and received an application number.
Please allow up to 1 week for application approval.
Please wait while we redirect you to be authenticated.