We have a number of presentations and excursions available for Universities and TAFE's.
Each year we offer a limited number of tours for Western Australian tertiary groups studying engineering.
Tours can be booked to the following facilities:
Prior to submitting your request for a tour, please note:
- each tour takes 2 hours which allows for a pre-tour safety induction and a post-tour Q&A session
- once your tour is confirmed, our tours administrator will request the passport number of all participants and must be made aware if anyone holding an international passport. Anyone who does not wish to share this information is not permitted on the tour.
In order to consider your request we will need the following information from you:
- coordinating teacher / professor name and phone number
- name of tertiary institution and course including a short description of learning outcomes you are expecting from the tour
- location of requested tour (from above)
- date and time of requested tour (please provide 2 dates)
- the number of attendees expected.
Request a tour
You can also check out our excursions to view our virtual tours and find out about other locations to visit.