We are giving schools across the state the opportunity to win a visit from our leak detection dog, Kep!
How to enter
If you would like to go into the draw to win a visit from Kep to your school, simply take a photo of completed “Seek a Leak at Home” activities and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 June 2019. You can download the activity sheet below.
So get your detective gear on and seek a leak – a great activity for the class!
Please read the terms and conditions before entering.
DOWNLOAD ACTIVITY SHEET
- This competition is being run by the Water Corporation of Western Australia (ABN 28 003 434 917) (Water Corporation).
- Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within the Water Corporation promotional advertisements for this competition form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into this competition is free.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition commences at 12:01am on 12 March 2019 and closes at 11:59pm on 30 June 2019.
- To be eligible, entrants must:
- be a School in Western Australia (School)
- submit a photograph of one or more “Seek a Leak at Home” activities completed by students of the School, via email to email@example.com before 11:59pm on 30 June 2019;
- Entrants may only enter this competition once.
- Prize winners:
- will be selected at random by the Water Corporation;
- will be notified via the email address that responded to the survey. No proxies will be accepted and proof of identity, to the satisfaction of Water Corporation, may be required;
- agree to participate in publicity or advertising, as requested, at no cost or expense to Water Corporation; and
- agree to have their name, profile image and competition entry published in association with this competition in both printed and digital publications as required by Water Corporation.
- consists of one (1) visit from Kep, the Water Corporation’s leak detection dog, and her handlers, at the prize winner’s school premises, at a time and date determined by the Water Corporation in consultation with the prize winner;
- is not negotiable or redeemable for cash; and
o the winner will be selected at random on 1 July 2019.
- Water Corporation’s decision regarding the prize winner will be final and no correspondence between the Water Corporation and any other competition entrant will be entered into.
- Employees1 (including contract and agency staff) of Water Corporation and their immediate families2 are not eligible to enter or to win any prize offered in this competition.
- If Water Corporation is unable to locate a prize winner and/or the prize winner does not accept their prize within three (3) days of the original prize draw, Water Corporation will conduct a re-draw in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Water Corporation shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct and consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of entering this competition or using any of the prizes.
- The terms of the Gaming and Wagering Commission Regulations 1988 Regulation 36A Prescribed Conditions Trade Promotion Lottery apply to this competition.
16. Entry into this competition shall be deemed acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.
1 Employees, contract and agency staff includes all those recorded on Water Corporation SAP HR database. 2 Immediate family shall be deemed to include mother, father, son, daughter, brother, sister, husband, wife or de-facto husband or wife, living at the same residential address as the employee, contract or agency staff.
If you do find a leak, why not try our leak detection tool to see how much water you could save by fixing it?