Our free professional learning sessions are available to all participating Waterwise Schools.
We offer free professional learning to staff on water topics and the Waterwise Schools Program at your school.
Sessions can be tailored to your school time restrictions ie staff meeting duration.
Overview – 30 minutes
This small group presentation covers:
- an introduction to key local water issues
- an overview of the Waterwise Schools Program resources
- step by step instructions on how to join or further involved in the Waterwise Schools Program.
Full professional learning session – 60 minutes
This whole staff presentation covers:
- a discussion on the current WA water challenges and world water issues
- an overview of our curriculum linked lessons
- updates of the Waterwise Schools Program
- how to make the Waterwise Schools Program easier in your school.
Certificates are presented to all staff participating in the hour long professional learning session.
Book your session
To arrange a professional learning session in your school please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposed time and date, or call (08) 9420 3988 for more information.