Who is eligible for a concession on their water bill?

If you have a Pensioner Concession, State Concession, WA Seniors or both a WA Senior and Commonwealth Senior Health Card you may be eligible for concessions on your service charges.

Pension card and State Concession card holders may also be eligible for concessions on their water use.

Health Care Cards, National Seniors Card and Department of Veterans Affairs Gold Cards are not eligible for a concession with Water Corporation.

Apply online for a concession