Can the Water Corporation build my water or sewer main for me?

Water Corporation does not offer design and construction services for mains extensions.

Should the extension of a water or sewer main be required, you will need to engage the services of a suitably qualified engineer to design and deliver the works to our requirements.

Further information on the process for delivering works can be found in our Developers' manual