How do I get a water service on my property when there is no water main in my street?

We may need to set up a Service by Agreement. This is suitable for customers that do not have access to our water mains.

Services by Agreement include:

  • services off distribution or trunk mains
  • services where the meter is not on the property
  • farmland services.

Please call us on 13 13 95 or email  to discuss available options.