Do I need to request a special meter reading?

Generally if you are moving into or out of a property, a special meter reading will need to be conducted.

If you are a tenant, it is the property owner or agent's responsibility to organise a meter reading - you just need to confirm with them that this will happen.

If you are buying or selling, special meter readings are completed by settlement agents. If you are doing your own settlement, please call us on 13 13 85.