I am moving homes and renting out my existing home, what do I need to do?

If you are a property owner you can use the change my details form to update the billing details for your property, including registering a tenant on the account.

Please note, even when the tenant is registered on the account the property owner is held responsible for all charges. We issue accounts to the tenant only as a courtesy to the owner.