I am selling my house, what do I need to do?

When selling your house we will be informed of the sale or purchase details by the settlement agent. They will also organise a final water meter reading on your behalf. This will ensure you are only charged for the water that you used.

Concession holders

When you move house you will need to re-register your concession card, so it reflects your current address.

If your contact details have changed, please let us know by filling in our change my details form.