Do you offer a leak allowance?

We may offer a leak allowance if you have had undetectable leaks repaired by a licensed plumber.

In the event of a leak in your irrigation system, the system must be brought up to standard (including a manual isolation valve and master solenoid) and certified by a waterwise garden irrigator. A list of waterwise garden irrigators in your area can be found on the Irrigation Australia website.

You will need to make sure the licensed plumber or waterwise garden irrigator completes the leak allowance application form which provides us with details regarding the leak and the repairs carried out. For more information, read our Leak Allowance Policy.