HSE Requalification is used to re-assess existing suppliers and contractors current prequalification information.
HSE requalification can be triggered in multiple ways:
- An automated email when existing prequalification is due to expire.
- By the supplier seeking a change to work categories they are already prequalified for.
- By our procurement personnel
- By our HSE personnel
How to requalify
- Use the HSE Requalification Requirements Guide
- These will tell you the requirements (and documentation needed) to become requalified.
- Prepare and upload your documents
- Once you've prepared the documents we need, you'll need to submit them in the supplier portal - otherwise known as eProcurement.
- Go to the Supplier Profile, scroll down to the HSE Details section, then click Review/Submit Requalification. Click Edit to begin.
- Get notified of the outcome
- Once we receive your requalification submission, we'll review it and decide whether you meet our HSE criteria. If we need any further information, we'll contact you.
- Once your application has been assessed, we'll contact you to let you know the outcome.
Go to the HSE requalification requirements guide