This a transcript for our animation that explains how to use My Water, our online self-service account site.
My Water is our online account self-service site.
A My Water account is free to create and helps you quickly and easily manage your bills and water usage.
- Manage your account online at a time that suits you
- Set up direct debit payments from a credit card or bank account fee free
- View your water use history
- Extend the due date of your bill
- Opt in to prepay your service charges for the year, so that your 2-monthly bill is for water use charges only. This is great for investment property owners who can alsochoose to receive a copy of each bill that is sent to your tenant, or your property manager, to keep you in the loop.
It only takes a couple of minutes to register for a My Water account. All you need is:
- your Electronic Reference Number, which can be found on the back of your bill
- an email address to use as your username
- your contact details.
We will confirm your registration and you can access your account straight away.
By signing up to My Water, you’ll automatically be signed up for paperless billing and receive a PDF copy of your bill straight to your inbox, saving time, trees, and water!