Water Corporation is in the final stages of completing work to improve the water supply to customers in Beverley. This has included the construction of a 4 million litre tank and 3.4km of water main to connect the new tank to Beverley’s existing network, with a new pump station still to be constructed.
From February to April customers may notice pressure fluctuations, as we temporarily increase the pressure in the main supplying Beverley. We need to do this in order to finalise the integration of the new tank into Beverley’s existing network.
We anticipate the new tank will be fully operational by mid-2018. Once this occurs many customers will be supplied with a higher and more consistent pressure on an ongoing basis, which is one of the long term benefits of the project.
We appreciate the community’s understanding while this essential work is undertaken and apologise for any temporary inconvenience.
- Improve the reliability of supply to customers in the town of Beverley
- Increase the reserve water storage for the town
- Reduce the likelihood of breaks and leaks
- Increase water pressure to many customers
- For further information on this project please contact the Community Engagement Officer, Elecia Wheat at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9420 3265 during work hours.
- For more technical enquiries, please contact the Project Manager, Shane Priddle at email@example.com or call (08) 6330 6676 during work hours.
- For after hours assistance please contact our 24 hour Faults, Emergencies and Security line on 13 13 75.