We are now completing work to connect the replacement water supply bore for customers in Henley Brook.
This work will involve construction work at the bore itself, including excavation and compaction work.
The work will occur within our existing Water Corporation site, which is located along Park Street in Henley Brook. Please view the map attached which shows the location of our bore replacement site.
The contractor, Leicon Notley will be expected to start this work mid-March 2019. This work is expected to take 12 weeks to be completed.
Working hours will be 7am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday.
- This bore produces around five million litres per day.
- This work will ensure a reliable supply is maintained to customers in the area.
- This work is vital to securing water supplies in a drying climate.
- Local residents residing along Park Street should expect movement of excavators and trucks in and out of the Water Corporation site throughout the duration of this work.
- The most noticeable noise impact from this work will occur during the excavation and compaction period, however this should not be as noticeable as the previous drilling work.
- Customers may notice some additional traffic in the work area, however there will be no impacts on traffic associated with this work.
- Overall, this construction work is not expected to generate a large amount of noise or disturbance to local residents. Please note there will be no impact on local water supply.