Learn all about groundwater replenishment at our new Groundwater Replenishment Visitor Centre in Craigie.
On our fully guided tours at the Groundwater Replenishment Visitor Centre, you will be taken on an exciting water cycle journey through interpretive walkways, multimedia experiences and on-site viewing stations.
Learn about wastewater treatment and water recycling processes and how groundwater replenishment can play a role in sustaining Perth's water supplies.
- Tours are 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Available on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Tour times: 9.00am, 10.30am, 12.00noon or 1.30pm
- We require a minimum of 15 people on the tours
- Tours are for students year 5 (starting at age 10) and adult groups
- Please book at least 2 weeks in advance
If the date you are after is unavailable on the calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (08) 9420 3988 to arrange alternative options.
Please read through our groundwater replenishment tour information sheet before making a booking, this provides important information about tour requirements to help you prepare.
Please be aware, the Groundwater Replenishment Visitor Centre this is a working site, all visitors must adhere to the clothing requirements as a condition of entry, we will provide more information about this in the site information sheet you will receive with your booking confirmation.