Your input helps us to know what you think of the services we provide and how they can be improved.

How to get in touch

If you’ve got some positive feedback we’d love for you to share it with us - who doesn’t love a compliment! You can use our online form or tell us on social media.

If you have a complaint

Unfortunately, we can sometimes get things wrong or spring a leak. Please give us the opportunity to resolve your complaint by getting in touch with us.

You can let us know about your complaint by:

  • Speaking with our Customer Experience Team
    • about your account 13 13 85 (8am – 5pm weekdays, except public holidays)
    • about your water service 13 13 75 (24 hours, 7 days a week)
  • Using our online form
  • Writing to us: Locked bag 2, Osborne Park Delivery Centre, WA 6916.
  • Chat with us (7am – 5pm weekdays, except public holidays)

For speech or hearing assistance call the National Relay Service 133 677 or if English isn’t your first language call the telephone interpreter service 13 14 50 and request 13 13 85 for accounts or 13 13 75 for water service issues.

What happens to your complaint

All complaints are registered, and interactions are recorded, to allow for further investigation.

If your complaint is billing related, we will delay debt recovery during the investigation process.

We aim to resolve complaints as quickly as possible, however sometimes we may need additional time. We will always attempt to have complaints resolved within 15 business days and we will contact you by phone, email or in writing.

What to do if your complaint isn’t resolved

In the case that your issue cannot be resolved or you are unhappy with the outcome you have the following options.

The Energy and Water Ombudsman

This free service is available for residential and small business customers. Please visit the Energy and Water Ombudsman website for more information on their process for dealing with complaints. The Energy  and Water Ombudsman can be contacted using the below details:

The Energy and Water Ombudsman
PO Box Z5386
Perth WA 6831

Call: (08) 9220 7588 or 1800 754 004 (toll free for country callers)


Sometimes disagreements arise between Water Corporation and members of the community. If a disagreement cannot be resolved through our standard complaints management processes, it can then go through a confidential and voluntary mediation process.

Read our brochure to find out about the process, costs and how to proceed.