Find out about downgrading or upgrading a service and how to apply.

To reduce the size of your water meter or service, you need to apply for a downgrade. A quote for downgrading your water meter will be provided once we have received your application. For water service upgrades, full cost of the service and infrastructure contributions may apply.

How to apply

To apply to downgrade or upgrade your water meter / service, you can login to BuilderNet and click 'Lodge a water service application'.

We will email you an invoice outlining the relevant fees. You will need to pay these fees before a work order can be generated.

Lodge my application now