Navigate home logo

Everything you need to know subdividing, including our infrastructure requirements and the costs involved.

If you are planning to subdivide your land, the best place to start is at the Western Australian Planning Commission. They have all the information you need to help you understand what's involved.

You should also talk to your local council, a licensed surveyor or town planner who will let you know about zoning, permits and compliance for your local area.

Help & advice

Building help & article

View all related articles

More help & advice