Navigate home logo
If you have lost your property or if your property was damaged by Ex-Tropical Cyclone Ellie, and live outside of Fitzroy Crossing and Camballin, please submit the form below to apply for our assistance options.

All fields are required unless marked as optional

Relationship to account

I am a

Your details

Property details

Is this property a home or business address?
Are you able to live in your home?

Property damage

Direct debit

Do you currently have a direct debit with us?

Preferred contact method

Preferred contact method