Navigate home logo

If your circumstances have changed, we can help you cancel the concession rebate you’re receiving on your water bill.

A concession will be cancelled if:

  • Your concession card is no longer valid
  • The owner or tenant has vacated the property
  • The property owner has passed away and no other concession card holders occupy the property

You don’t need to cancel a concession if:

You’re a co-owner who will continue to reside in your home, and you have a valid concession card. We’ll assist you with a “continuation” application instead.

If the owner of your property has moved out to a nursing home due to ill health, your concession may continue if:

  • their belongings remain in the home
  • if the home is not rented out to someone else.

Cancel online or call us on 1300 659 951 between 8am – 5pm weekdays.

We’ll also send your concession cancellation application to your local government for review.