Unlike other utilities, we don’t disconnect our services when a property is vacated. Whether you are renting or a property owner, there are a few things you will need to consider. We are always here to help you through the process.


When you are moving into or out of a rental property, the agent or property owner will need to contact us. You don’t need to contact us directly.

Moving to WA

It is easy to set up your account with us. Find out what you need to do if you plan on renting or buying a property in WA.

Buying & selling

If you are buying or selling a property, you or your settlement agent will need to advise us.