Navigate home logo

As a settlement agent you can request all the information you require for a settlement through Landgate's website. This online application is called Electronic Advice of Sale (EAS2).

Information requested through EAS2 will include a Water Corporation certificate of charges, availability of water/sewer services (sewer plan) and a special meter reading application.

Register to use EAS2