Request maintenance

Use this form to lodge a maintenance request for assets and areas that are Water Corporation responsibility.

If you live in Bunbury or Busselton you will need to contact Aqwest or Busselton Water to report a fault with your water supply.

* Required field 

If you’re having trouble using/seeing the form try refreshing your browser – press CTRL+F5 on Windows or Command (Apple)+Shift+R on Mac.