Upgrade or downgrade a service

Find out about downgrading or upgrading a service and how to apply.

Downgrading or upgrading your water service

To reduce the size of your water meter or service, you need to apply for a downgrade.

A quote for downgrading your water meter will be provided once we have received your application.

For water service upgrades, full cost of the service and infrastructure contributions may apply. Please refer to our Fees and charges section.

How to apply

To apply to downgrade or upgrade your water meter / service, you can login to BuilderNet and click 'Lodge a water service application'.

We will email you an invoice outlining the relevant fees. You will need to pay these fees before a work order can be generated.

Submit your application now

More information

You can contact us via one of the following options:

Email: building.services@watercorporation.com.au

Phone: 13 13 95

You may also be interested in