Submitting boundary containment backflow test reports is now a faster and easier process with the launch of our online lodgement system.
Our new web application allows backflow testers to lodge boundary containment backflow test reports online, making reporting of backflow testing an efficient and effective process that will benefit both our customers and testers.
We will phase out the acceptance of paper based test report forms for boundary containment devices by 1 January 2018.
Advantages of online lodgement
- Free and straightforward process.
- Saves time – tests can be lodged 24/7 and will be received immediately.
- Tests can be completed and lodged on site.
- Compatibility with desktop browsers (IE10, Firefox, Safari) and iPad Safari (additional mobile device compatibility coming soon).
- Reliability of information getting to Water Corporation.
- Less chance of inaccurate data or lost information.
- Testers can customise test reports with their business name and logo for their customers.
Submit a test
Contact a member of our Backflow Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.