Our Urban Development Advisory Committee provides support and best practice industry advice to land developers.
The primary role of the Urban Development Advisory Committee is to provide advice and recommendations regarding our policies and applied processes in relation to land development.
The Advisory Committee's focus relates to:
- the application of our policies, standards (water, sewerage and drainage) and guidelines
- administrative procedures and charges associated with all phases of subdivision and development.
The Committee compromises of representatives from the following organisations:
- Consult Australia
- Spatial Information Business Association
- Civil Contractors Federation
- Housing Industry Association
- Urban Development Institute of Australia
- Master Builders Association
- Western Australian Local Government Association
- Water Corporation.