Navigate home logo

Our thoughts are with everyone affected by the recent flooding in the Kimberley region caused by Ex-Tropical Cyclone Ellie.

If you are a resident or business impacted by the Kimberley floods, we have financial support and assistance options to help you in this difficult time. Please find everything you need to know, including how to apply, below.

Support for customers in Fitzroy Crossing and Camballin

Customers in Fitzroy Crossing and Camballin will have the following assistance package automatically applied to their account:

  • All existing charges will be waived, including any outstanding debts
  • All new service charges and water use charges will be waived until April 2023

Please be patient while we apply this assistance package to your account.

Support for customers with property damage in the North West Region (outside Fitzroy Crossing and Camballin)

If you have lost your property because of the Kimberley floods and live outside Fitzroy Crossing and Camballin, we have a number of relief options below to help you get through this difficult time. Please apply online or alternatively call 13 13 85 and we will provide assistance on a case-by-case basis.

If your property has experienced damage, we have an assistance package available. Please find information about this package below. To apply, please use our online form or alternatively call 13 13 85.

The damage assistance package includes

Allowance for customers providing temporary housing

If you provided free accommodation for flooding evacuees, you are entitled to up to a 50,000 litre allowance on your water use charges.

To apply, please use our online form or alternatively call 13 13 85.

If your business has negatively been impacted in some way due to the Kimberley floods, please contact us on 13 13 85, and we will consider assistance on a case-by-case basis.

Additional requests for financial support

Any requests for higher allowance will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If at any time you’re having trouble paying your bills, we have various flexible payment arrangements to help make life a little easier.

How to apply

If you've lost your property or if it has been damaged by the flooding, and you're not located in Fitzroy Crossing or Camballin, please apply for our assistance online. We will contact you within 2 business days.


We’re here to help you receive the assistance you need. Please take care and stay safe.