Join the only graduate program in WA that is working to provide water for all, forever. Our changing climate is presenting us with new challenges.
As a graduate with Water Corporation, you can make a difference working on key infrastructure projects to deliver sustainable water services to WA’s current and future generations.
What’s in it for you?
- A variety of roles and opportunities across the State.
- Exposure to cutting-edge water technology.
- On the job training and mentoring by leading experts.
- Ongoing learning and development.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Generous employer super contributions up to 11%.
- Graduate forums and social events.
We’re looking for graduates with degree level qualifications or higher in the following fields:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering.
Do you have what it takes?
We’re looking for graduates who share our commitment to the future provision of sustainable water services to our customers across the State.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, and can tackle the big challenges in creative and innovative ways, you can register your interest in working for us by creating a profile on our Career opportunities page.
Once you have created an account, when a vacancy that matches your selection is advertised, you will automatically get an email prompting you to apply for that position through Current vacancies.
Register your interest