If you have a Pensioner Concession, State Concession, WA Seniors or both a WA Senior and Commonwealth Senior Health Card you may be eligible for concessions on your service charges.
Before applying for a concession, please check the eligibility criteria below and go through the checklist on the right.
You’ll need one of the following cards to apply:
- Pension Concession Card
- State Seniors Card
- State Concession Card
- Both a State Senior and Commonwealth Senior Health Card
Please note the following cards are not eligible for a concession:
- Health care cards
- National Seniors Card
- Department of Veterans Affairs Gold Card
To be eligible for a concession you also must be one of the following:
- The owner and occupier of your home
- A tenant or renter – only eligible for a concession if you hold a Pension Concession Card
- Live in a retirement or lifestyle village
- Live in a park home or caravan park
- Live as a life tenant as per a probated will
You are not eligible for a concession if you already receive a concession on another property
If you are updating or modifying an existing concession you are required to submit a new form. If your circumstances have changed and you wish to cancel a concession, please contact us.