Navigate home logo

Changes to land use planning impacts our infrastructure networks. This information explains how developers, local government and statutory planning agencies can engage with us and understand the impacts.

Planning a change of land use such as rezoning, structure plan or development application? Talk to your local government, the Western Australian Planning Commission (WAPC), or a qualified town planner to understand what’s involved.

Complete this form to get our advice on water, wastewater, and drainage servicing for your project.

Request servicing advice