If you're a licensed plumber or waterwise garden irrigator and your customer has experienced a leak use the form below to apply for a leak allowance.

If you're a residential property owner in the Perth and Mandurah area you may be eligible for our Leak Assist Program.

For more information read our leak allowance eligibility and criteria.


Frequently asked questions

We may offer a reduction in your water use charges if you have had undetectable leaks repaired by a licensed plumber.

A leak allowance will be considered only after you have your plumbing or irrigation repairs completed to the required industry standards.

In the case of irrigation repairs, a manual isolation valve and master solenoid are mandatory. You can find a waterwise garden irrigator with our search tool.

You will need to make sure the licensed plumber or waterwise garden irrigator completes the online leak allowance application or they can download the paper based leak allowance application form, which will provide us with details regarding the leak, once the repairs have been completed. For more information please read our Leak Allowance Policy.