Our Developers' Manual is a comprehensive step-by-step guide of how our reticulation assets are to be planned, designed, constructed and delivered.
If you are a developer, you can use this portal to apply for or submit the documents, as outlined in the Developer's Manual.
You can apply for a
- planning information pack
- land development agreement for a strata subdivision
- land development agreement for a green title subdivision
- early clearance on a Multi-Staged Works Agreement (MSWA).
Land development application form
Lodge design submission documents
You can submit any of the following forms for your reticulation works:
- a design standard variation for your project
- an initial water and/or sewer reticulation design drawing or concept plan, submission
- a final water and/or reticulation design drawing
- a pre-handover inspection checklist
- as-constructed (as-con) plans.
Land development submission form